Jordan Restaurant Association ("JRA.jo") invites you to express your opinions on a venue or event in our database by writing a user review. This is an opportunity to give a fair and honest account of your experience. Some things to think about when writing a helpful, insightful user review can include (but are not limited to): What did you like about this venue? What didn't you like? What could make this venue more successful? How does this place compare to other similar businesses in the neighborhood?
While we encourage an open forum, please follow these guidelines to ensure an enjoyable and welcoming environment for all our readers. JRA.jo does not review or moderate all user reviews but we reserve the right to remove or edit content once posted.
1. Please refrain from posting offensive, obscene, threatening or abusive reviews. If you personally attack other readers or writers, your review(s) and responses to those reviews may be removed from the discussion. Attacks create a hostile environment that discourages discussion. You are fully responsible for libelous or defamatory comments.
2. Hate-speech will not be tolerated. User reviews containing racism, homophobia, sexism, or any other form of hate-speech have no place on our site.
3. Keep your language in check. Vulgar reviews may offend other readers. Our filters are fairly tolerant, allowing for quite a bit of colorful/questionable language, but too many obscenities may prevent a user review from posting. In addition, in some cases, if a user review is still too vulgar, a moderator may later remove or edit it.
Please note that user reviews may be edited by the moderator for any reason, including but not limited to language.
4. Stay on topic. User reviews should be related to the venue or event discussed in the associated listing. The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specific dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons of the merchandise/selection. In order to keep the conversation relevant, off-topic comments may be edited or removed.
5. Don't impersonate someone else. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your review. This includes shilling or creating a deceptive advertisement. If we believe you've impersonated someone else, or represent a conflict of interest, we reserve the right to remove the review.
6. Spam and commercial content will be removed. We do not welcome reviews containing copy used for commercial purposes or for soliciting funds. If we see them, we reserve the right to remove them.
7. Readers may "report"concerns about other user reviews. If a reader reports a concern, moderators will endeavor to review that concern as soon as possible. This may take a few days although we hope to review reviews more quickly. We do not remove every review that has been reported and we cannot respond individually to every report.
8. Don't include personal information in your reviews. We strongly discourage readers from posting personal information about themselves (ex. address, telephone number, workplace) and reserve the right to remove any reviews we find with personal information about other people or that violates a third party's right to privacy.
9. Complaints about removed reviews. We reserve the right to remove reviews left to protest a removed review. Please contact us if you have any complaints about deleted comments.
10. JRA.jo or Jordan Restaurant Association may excerpt your reviews. We may modify and print your review (or an excerpt from it) in our pages, on other parts of the jra.jo website, or in another form, media or technology.
11. Repeated abuse of our guidelines may lead to commenting privileges being suspended. If you think you've been banned by mistake, let us know.
For further questions and comments regarding commenting on jra.jo, please contact us.